Submit a U.S. Multi-State Privacy Request
Use this process to exercise your California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA/CPRA) rights. The types of requests you can submit through this process are as follows: Request to know the categories of information we collect and share about you. Request to know what specific pieces of information we collect about you. Request that we delete your information.
Please be advised that this process is intended only for submissions about one individual and is not intended for submitting a request about multiple people. Use this process to exercise your rights.
Please read and understand the following information regarding this request:
- This process is currently only available for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Iowa, Montana, Nevada, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Washington residents.
- This request will be complete within 45 days of receiving a verifiable consumer request (Civ. Code § 1798.130).
- Forge is not required to provide personal information to a consumer more than twice in a 12-month period (Civ. Code § 1798.100(d).)
- If your form is incomplete, you will be notified by e-mail and your request will not be considered until required information is received.
- Please retain a copy of this request for your records.